December 05, 2010

Artist Corner

Four years ago I came across Erica Messing at the Moss Street Paint In. I was enamored by the pallet of colour choices and the way she danced the scenery right in front of you on canvas. At the time I didn't have any wall space to display her work, so I took her card and pinned it to my cork board at home in hopes of being able to have a piece of her work someday.  

The day has come. I have beautiful walls to display art at the spa and thought that perhaps there might be an opportunity for Erica and I to meet again. She is a delightful artist. We are currently showing 3 of her pieces and will continue to rotate her work on our wall so you can have the full Erica Messing experience. You can see more of her work at :  http://www.ericamessing.com






No comments:

Post a Comment